Monday 17 December 2007

Super Unlucky Day

Arrghhh!! super unlucky day lor .. my lap top spoil.. spoil but can retrieve my data i wun mind the hassle to go down funan BUT i cannot even load to desktop let alone retrieve data.. Somemore with harddisk casing oso cannot .. (wanna faint)

Alot of information lost =( haiiz

  • G302 FYP meeting reports
  • G301 final report
  • PP
  • Pictures

Bought that stupid casing end up cannot work =.= !! Hmm dad drive me go paragon cox i wanna go gucci change something.. after tat we go AMK S11 eat dinner ..

  • Sting ray (all time fav =) ewww the sting ray so thin mus be on diet)
  • Xiao bao cai
  • Egg omelette

Order homemade barley end up bring me lemon tea.. den the auntie say change for me.. In the end forget =.= Finish eating ler den order drink from another uncle =.= !!

Da bao chicken cutlet for bro.. den he ask me anyhow help him buy christmas present for his company christmas xchange event bla bla bla.. bought a radio in a shape of a cute flower.. very colorful =)

While waiting for the person to wrapped the present, bought a top for myself in another shop =)